DIFFICULTY: TIPS:keep your helmet always on and enjoy
Unforgettable and panoramic glimpses of Lake Garda: this is what we had in mind when we conceived this tour.
The tour is on bicycle lanes and country roads, only partially on dirt. There are just a few gentle slopes to overcome and no technical difficulty.
Aim of this tour is to reach some vantage observation points that are outside the usual and crowded tourist paths, while also visiting the most important historic and natural landmarks. This is an easy and relaxing tour and refreshing stops are foreseen.
- Garda Lake’s beaches: between palm and oleander trees on the shores of the lake;
- The Sarca River: along its banks surrounded by rich vegetation;
- The castle of Arco: on a beautiful rock towering on the city’s roofs;
- Historical palaces: the cathedral and the aristocracy’s abode in Arco’s centre;
- St. Rocco’s Church: beautiful 15th century frescos;
- The Giants’ Pots: unusual karst formations worth seeing;
- Nago: the town’s historic centre with a labyrinth of narrow streets;
- Penade Castle: its crumbled walls sheer above Torbole;
- Dos del Tenin: a look through olive trees on the Gulf of Torbole;
- Busatte: a bike park immersed in pinewood.