DIFFICULTY: TIPS:keep your helmet always on and enjoy
This easy tour is designed to take you to the famous Varone Waterfall. The tour is entirely on level terrain and unfolds in complete safety and comfort on the local network of bicycle lanes and some secondary asphalt country roads. The tour passes through all major towns of the Trentino Garda (Arco, Torbole and Riva del Garda). Tasty and refreshing stops along the tour are always possible.
- Garda Lake’s beaches: between palm and oleander trees on the shores of the lake;
- The Sarca River: along its banks surrounded by rich vegetation;
- The castle of Arco: on a beautiful rock towering on the city’s roofs;
- Historical palaces: the cathedral and the aristocracy’s abode in Arco’s centre;
- Historical hamlets: old stone walled buildings rich in history;
- Varone Waterfall: a 100 metre high water jump set in a rocky gorge.