DIFFICULTY: TIPS:keep your helmet always on and enjoy
The tour is entirely on level terrain and unfolds in complete safety and tranquillity on the local network of bicycle lanes and some secondary asphalt country roads.
This will give us the opportunity to give you information and insight to the beautiful scenery, as well as to all historical and artistic attractions we will find while touring.
We will tour the “Busa” (literally the “hole”, meaning the hollow in which the towns lie) and see various of its famous landmarks, passing Arco, Torbole and Riva del Garda riding in style and comfort. A well deserved stop for a coffee or a great ice cream is a must.
- Garda Lake’s beaches: between palm and oleander trees on the shores of the lake;
- The Sarca River: along its banks surrounded by rich vegetation;
- The castle of Arco: on a beautiful rock towering on the city’s roofs;
- Historical palaces: the cathedral and the aristocracy’s abode in Arco’s centre;
- San Paolo Hermitage: 900 years old;
- Romanesque bridge: an old crossing of the Sarca river;
- St. Rocco’s Church: beautiful 15th century frescos.